We are happy to announce that the Choo Choo Barn layout will be reopening on Friday, June 26 at 10am! In order to comply with CDC guidelines and state mandates, as well as for the protection of our customers and employees, we are operating under the following policies:
1. If you are not feeling well or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 within the past two weeks, refrain from visiting at this time.
2. Everyone over the age of 2 who enters the building (including employees, customers and necessary outside contractors) are required to wear a mask at all times. The mask must cover both the nose and mouth. This rule is without exception.
3. Please maintain a 6 foot distance between parties while in line and inside the layout.
4. Please refrain from touching the plexiglass and any merchandise that you do not intend to purchase. Your cooperation with this will greatly decrease the risk of spreading germs.
5. At this time, stools will not be available for children under 3 feet tall. Outside stools are not permitted.
6. Parties must stay together. Parents must keep children with them at all times in the gift shop and the layout.
7. During peak periods, we may need to limit the number of families inside the layout. This may require you to wait outside until enough space clears. Our sidewalk is covered in the event of rain. Keep in mind that rainy days are our busiest!
8. During peak periods, we may limit the number of trips around the layout to one. You are always welcome to return by 4pm the same day if there is no line.
9. We are accepting cash and credit cards (preferred). Debit transactions and credit cards with chip are touchless.
We will need your full cooperation to ensure that we can REMAIN OPEN. Should any of our employees become sick, we would be forced to close again, something that we simply cannot afford to do. We have a very small staff and our employees are our family. Our top priority is to protect their health and their jobs. Everyone entering the layout agrees to follow the rules and practice patience.